What Would Jesus Twitter?
9) Rolling into Jerusalem now. The locals are really rolling out the green carpet.
8) Just got to Lazarus' house. Dude needs a shower when he wakes up.
7) Priests were all up in my grill. So I'm like: "Take it up with my Dad."
6) Moses? He’s why I blog. He was the original micro blogger. Only 10 posts in all!
5) Google Earth has a sweet hack that shows rocks in the water. Be sure to scrollmark it!
4) I'm tired of bread loaves and fish. Anyone know where I can find some fruit?
3) @ Apostles: Who's up for supper? I made reservations for 13.
2) At wedding with my Mom. Trying to catch a buzz, but the wine is pretty weak. Might need to spike it.
1) @Judas: Coming over to meet you now. Those Romans can kiss off!
UPDATE: This is fun. Scott Monty turned my riff into a meme with What Would Sherlock Holmes Twitter? We’ve already seen What Would Lincoln Twitter? as well as Bryan Person’s What Would Lee Hopkins Twitter? Creative stuff. Jump in with your own and tag it Twittermeme.
tags | Twitter